- Softsens Tear-free Body Wash is an aqua-based wash packed with nature’s best moisturizers like milk cream & shea butter, that gently cleanse, hydrate and nourish baby’s delicate skin, without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Softsens Tear-free Shampoo is a mild aqua-based shampoo that is enriched with castor oil to help promote healthy hair growth, and special conditioning agent to keep hair soft and tangle-free
- Both baby wash and shampoo have an ultra-mild TEAR-FREE formulation to prevent any skin or eye irritation
- Softsens Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a gentle, lightweight lotion enriched with gentle natural moisturizers like natural milk cream and shea butter that lock in moisture at the skin’s surface, for longer-lasting hydration and softer, smoother skin
- Ideal for daily use on all skin types
- Infused with a light, allergen-free fragrance that leaves your little one smelling as sweet and fresh as ever
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested
- Free from parabens & harmful chemicals
Natural Mik Cream & Shea Butter
Natural Orange Oil
Polyquaternium -7 (for added conditioning)
Never Tested on Animals
Directions For Use
Pour Softsens Tear-free Baby Wash over a wet wash cloth or pour some in your palm and use it to clean your baby’s body. Start from the top and work your way to the bottom. Clean the diaper area at the end and always wipe from front to back. Clean between all the folds.
Pour Softsens Tear-free Shampoo into the palm of your hand at bath-time and gently massage it into your baby's wet scalp and hair, working up a lather. Rinse off easily with lukewarm water.
After a bath, seal in the moisture by hydrating baby's skin with Softsens Daily Moisturizing Lotion, that can be safely applied all over the face and body.
+ Extra Love
Pull out one at a time and dab gently on baby's skin. Make sure you close the lid firmly after use to preserve freshness and prevent the wipes from drying out.
Shake some powder into the palm of your hand and while doing so, make sure you keep it away from baby's face. Gently apply powder on baby's skin, to leave it fresh, cool and dry.
Apply a thick layer of Softsens Diaper Rash Cream on baby's clean & dry skin at every diaper change.
How often should I apply lotion on my baby's skin?
Ideally, you should moisturize your baby's skin twice a day. One of these times should be directly after your baby's bath. However, if you feel that your baby's skin needs to be moisturized more often, it is perfectly safe to moisturize 3-4 times a day.
What should be applied first during a bath - shampoo or wash?
Move from head to toe. We recommend that you start off by shampooing baby's scalp and then continue washing the rest of their body with our tear-free baby wash.
Marketed by - VVF (India) Limited. 109 Sion East, Mumbai-400022, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Address :
VVF (India) Limited, Plot No. 141 (Survey No. 195/4), 143 (Survey No. 195/6) & Survey No. 337/3, Panchal Udyog Nagar, Nani Daman - 396210, India.